ADVERTISEMENT

Appo Depth

colonel 72

VaPreps Rookie
Aug 30, 2010
Is appomattox experiencing a depth issue this season? I have heard they are with more players being forced to go both ways. It's a luxury to be able to go one way at any level.

Reactions: VolNation85
In my non expert opinion yes we are lacking depth this year. Stil shaking my head trying to figure why the sudden drop.

Kind of surprised majority picking Appo over Rustbucket this week. Im hoping Appo does win of course and i do think they can if losing to a good Buckingham team gave them a wake up call.

Kind of surprised majority picking Appo over Rustbucket this week. Im hoping Appo does win of course and i do think they can if losing to a good Buckingham team gave them a wake up call.
IMO Appomattox will be just fine. Be patient. I still believe the road to the state has a road thru Appomattox County. Another road goes thru Radford LOL.

IMO Appomattox will be just fine. Be patient. I still believe the road to the state has a road thru Appomattox County. Another road goes thru Radford LOL.
Im being paitent, wish i had a closer association with the team to motivate them. Win or lose ill back them 100 percent.

Reactions: mike salem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT