ADVERTISEMENT

Appo vs Heritage

As I said earlier , Appomattox has a lot of youth and need sometime.
They took it on the chin Friday and I’m sure Coach Smith will make sure they come back stronger than they went into that game.
They will continue to serve each other, the community, and grow.
These kids were the same age on monday when everyone was picking a big blowout for the raiders.Now all of a sudden after getting beat by heritage it was the youth.I have all ways heard that excuses are crutches for the weak.Are the raiders good, sure they are but bottom line is that heritage was the better team by far.....

These kids were the same age on monday when everyone was picking a big blowout for the raiders.Now all of a sudden after getting beat by heritage it was the youth.I have all ways heard that excuses are crutches for the weak.Are the raiders good, sure they are but bottom line is that heritage was the better team by far.....
You didn’t see me make those predictions.
I’ve always said while talented they are young and need time.

I was the only person who hyped Appomattox up. I still believe they are the team to beat in 2a and could compete in 3a and 4a. Their fans (as a whole) are the most humble fans on Preps.
yeah i dont remember anyone acting as if it was going to be a blow out from Appo. I know @BCKnights did, but i think Appo fans were a little quiet about it. I NEVER predict scores...so i know it wasnt me. I will go back and look

As far as this team competing at 3 and 4A....well not at the elite status like we have seen in previous years. This team is young and learning to grow together. I see them being a solid 2A team and having a chance to make it to Salem this year.

What I keep hearing from Appo fans (NOT ON PREPS)....there is no player stepping up and being that "leader." Look.....that is what Im hearing....

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT