ADVERTISEMENT

Appomattox vs Gretna

2 halves were played

After it was 21 -0 you adjust your game some.
Domination might be a stretch. Wasn’t much doubt who was in control though.

Can’t figure why Gretna was airing it out more in the end. Seemed they were content to run and hope to have time for 3 score.
Lack of an experienced and level headed coach according to my friends in gretna.

Reactions: Stabler1980
I kept wondering when they were gonna take their shot but they never did.

Reactions: moto138
looks like to me from watching the game they could not get the corners, too much speed from Appo, don’t think they had seen that this year .
Former Gretna assitant said to me...They are bigger, faster and stronger. Says it all. Two starters out were non consequential. I think Radford may have had three out when we played them and they were game breakers. As for coaching why dont you all let it go. The coaches do what they can to give the team a chance to win. It is their team and not yours. You know what the comedian Dave Chappel says if you dont have something. " You need to shut the ----up ! This last comment is meant only for the coach bashers and not for most of the genuine good posters on this forum. Appomattox looked impressive Friday night and seem to be getting on a roll for the remainder of the regular season and beyond.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT