ADVERTISEMENT

Appomattox vs Union

The Union Sports Network will be commentating the NFHS feed along with broadcasting on spreaker.

Oh, well it works pretty decent at my place, sometimes I have to restart but for the most part not to bad... Guess it deals with what speed you got for your wifi
Your one of the few that does not have a problem.

Oh, well it works pretty decent at my place, sometimes I have to restart but for the most part not to bad... Guess it deals with what speed you got for your wifi
I can stream Netflix, Youtube, Hulu with no issues, NFHS plays for a few mins and it constantly buffers. No audio, no score...I tried but it was too frustrating to pay for another month of such lousy coverage.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldfool2
Can't coach speed. Hard to coach against it too. Appo beat Union the same way they beat Radford and Glenvar, turnovers and big plays.

Union ran the ball well, but had 4 turnovers, I think. Appo didn't have many long drives, but you don't have to when you can bust 40 - 60 yard long TD runs.

Appo is very disciplined, and make VERY few mistakes, and that wins ballgames.

Good luck next week, not that you'll need it. Haha

Anyone have a scouting report on Stuart's Draft ? Can they beat Appomattox
One scouting report. They are big , mean and ugly! lol Seriously they have a dang good team and it wont take but a few mistakes by Appo to get beat. Appo and Draft are in the same position as neither team has seen the offenses and defenses as strong as both teams are. Union had a great run game and stopping 44 was a handful and keeping an eye for the pitch to the outside was a very real threat. Draft is going to be a very strong team to face and both teams better bring their best game or it's lights out. Last year we played draft and nobody knew just how bad we were injured last year, we almost had players using crutches to walk and a mile of tape so they could get on the field. This year we have a pretty healthy team and our biggest battle will be the mental state of Appo. If Appo has their head right they are not going to be chewing bubble gum. lol

Reactions: Raiders Radio
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT