ADVERTISEMENT

Asking for prayers and well wishes.

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
My good buddy, Bleeding Navy, suffered a serious leg injury in a freak accident at home a couple of days ago. Those of you that know him, know that he is about as tough as they come. But this injury is causing him terrible pain and the inability to sleep or even get moderately comfortable.

Please pray for his health and healing, and pray that the doctors can do something to give him some relief.

Thanks gang. His doctor’s visit today was a mixed bag. Some good news, surgery may not be necessary. The bad news is that surgery may still be required, because the extent of damage can not be determined until the swelling subsides. And on the bad news side is that the doc said in so many words, with regards to his terrible pain, “you ain’t seen nothing yet!” It will get worse before it gets better. Yikes!!!

With our first two games at home, hopefully we can get him to those games somehow. Please continue to pray for him. I know he is extremely grateful to read your messages.

Thanks gang. His doctor’s visit today was a mixed bag. Some good news, surgery may not be necessary. The bad news is that surgery may still be required, because the extent of damage can not be determined until the swelling subsides. And on the bad news side is that the doc said in so many words, with regards to his terrible pain, “you ain’t seen nothing yet!” It will get worse before it gets better. Yikes!!!

With our first two games at home, hopefully we can get him to those games somehow. Please continue to pray for him. I know he is extremely grateful to read your messages.
I appreciate you asking for prayers, the Source for all our needs.

My good buddy, Bleeding Navy, suffered a serious leg injury in a freak accident at home a couple of days ago. Those of you that know him, know that he is about as tough as they come. But this injury is causing him terrible pain and the inability to sleep or even get moderately comfortable.

Please pray for his health and healing, and pray that the doctors can do something to give him some relief.
Praying for Bleeding Navy. One of few people I’ve met on Va. Preps, very nice man

Praying for Bleeding Navy. One of few people I’ve met on Va. Preps, very nice man
Ditto @wikki Enjoyed meeting you as well. Maybe, big maybe we can make a run and get back to the "Burg". Like the leadership on this year's version of the Generals. To quote my buddy @mbonape1 "we are a little light in the tail", but we have the talent and speed to cause teams problems. Our defense will be better this season and we have depth again. Losing those two defensive backs at the end of last season hurt the Generals tremendously. They are both back and quiet impressive. Homegrown talent too. To my knowledge not a single transfer (in or out) Have a big time freshman Jeremiah Curley (remember the name) who will make an impact for years to come. Have a nice one.

I will be there and have everything ready for you. Don't return to the surgeon until 9/4/24. I like the GW series and until recently have always took loss to the Eagles. This year's game should be a good one.
Prayers to you good sir for an effective process and healing as well as a lessening of the pain. Help yourself and be an obedient patient. Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT