ADVERTISEMENT

Asking prayers for our buddy, Mike Salem.

Thanks guys, everything went well they found 4 kidney stones, all kinds of eggshell shards, and calcium sediment. Immediately my urine looks normal again instead of full of calcium sediment and being tea colored. I'm expecting relief of pain and maybe soon to be able to get rid of a catheter altogether. I felt good enough to go to a Salem baseball game afterwards. I'm just sleepy, going to bed if I can get my Yorkshire Terrier to stop playing with his ball and lay down!!!

Great news Mike.

Eggshell shards? I don't want to know. But it sounds like it was a scope or ultra-sonic procedure. Pretty non-invasive. Modern medicine can do some pretty cool things.

Relieved you're doing well. Keep on swimming.

Thanks guys, everything went well they found 4 kidney stones, all kinds of eggshell shards, and calcium sediment. Immediately my urine looks normal again instead of full of calcium sediment and being tea colored. I'm expecting relief of pain and maybe soon to be able to get rid of a catheter altogether. I felt good enough to go to a Salem baseball game afterwards. I'm just sleepy, going to bed if I can get my Yorkshire Terrier to stop playing with his ball and lay down!!!
In the history of badassery, you are now number 1, Mike. Having a procedure in your nether regions, then going to a baseball game later in the day. I am in awe of you, sir.

In the history of badassery, you are now number 1, Mike. Having a procedure in your nether regions, then going to a baseball game later in the day. I am in awe of you, sir.
It sounds like a badass story, in reality it wasn't that big of a deal. I was just so relieved it was over with. I figured I wasn't dead and the weather was nice, might as well watch some sports.

It sounds like a badass story, in reality it wasn't that big of a deal. I was just so relieved it was over with. I figured I wasn't dead and the weather was nice, might as well watch some sports.
Glad it worked out Mike. I took a laxative this afternoon in the hopes of relieving some pain and discomfort. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT