ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn vs Riverheads

Baseball215

VaPreps Varsity
Dec 17, 2016
this may be the first meeting between these two schools I’m sure longtimer would know, anybody got any info on auburn

Off the top of my head, I cannot recall us having played them in anything, but the odds are that we have, considering how many sports there are these days, and how easy it is to make into the playoffs.

I think I read somewhere that they have a record comparable to Riverheads. Somewhere around the 22 win mark with 2 or 3 losses. On paper it looks like a good game.

One of those situations where you just have to make the best judgment call you can make I guess. If the games get to be played in perfect weather, then it will turn out to have been a good call. If it rains again anyway, then maybe not....

Since Riverheads and Auburn are playing each other in both baseball and softball, I wonder if there is any chance the VHSL could be talked in to scheduling those in such a way that fans could see both if they had an interest in doing so. Maybe a 10:00 softball game at Radford and a 1:00 baseball game in Pulaski for example. Would bring in mo' money, mo' money, mo' money!!!!!

Since Riverheads and Auburn are playing each other in both baseball and softball, I wonder if there is any chance the VHSL could be talked in to scheduling those in such a way that fans could see both if they had an interest in doing so. Maybe a 10:00 softball game at Radford and a 1:00 baseball game in Pulaski for example. Would bring in mo' money, mo' money, mo' money!!!!!
That makes to much since we know that not going to happen

Reactions: WP02alum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT