ADVERTISEMENT

BATTLEFIELD DISTRICT RANKINGS WEEK 6

dont read it

I dont understand why any thread would be put to a end, and believe it was wrong to stop any thread unless somebody is saying something threatening, if someone is just voicing there opinion then isn't that what this Forum is for? Go back to soccer, "moms".

This post was edited on 10/14 5:44 PM by hamspear

Re: dont read it

boy it's good that so many people care about my opinion. all I said is JM needs to work on their defense and ww3 broke out! I guess I'm a instigator and don't know it. didn't think the posters cared about my opinion but maybe they do! get more hits on my posts than anybody! I could understand it when me and shaunty clashed on here but now that I have tamed him the post are really hot when I TELL IT LIKE IT IS!

thanks for your posts on the board. But when I get on here is when this board lights up

Probably 6 or 7 for you idiots, lol just for the record you are the one that calls yourself idiot not me haha

Actually, his screen name is based on Skynard and myself. Thus 2 idiots.

He's just a father trying to do what's best for his kid. I can respect that. That he's so completely wrong, just makes me feel for the kid, but at least he's there and doing what he thinks best. He's already gotten well beyond what most parents in this era do. No matter how delusional, his intentions are correct and he seems like he will always be there for his kids. All respect for that.

speak for yourself you might be a idiot but i'm not. he ain't talking about me !you I don't know!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT