ADVERTISEMENT

Battlefield District

No…lol. Are you here? 41-7 at the half.
Didn’t make it bro. Traffic on 95 yesterday wasn’t the worst but bad enough to stay local. Went to Freeman/Atlee. Same game 😂 Freeman won 45-0 and y’all won 48-14. Both well in hand by half. Region B will go through King George this year.

Didn’t make it bro. Traffic on 95 yesterday wasn’t the worst but bad enough to stay local. Went to Freeman/Atlee. Same game 😂 Freeman won 45-0 and y’all won 48-14. Both well in hand by half. Region B will go through King George this year.
That Freeman/Atlee result should give Spotsylvania fans some hope then as they host Atlee in a few weeks. The Knights took their licks last night against Lafayette. Will probably be the best team they see all year along with King George.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
That Freeman/Atlee result should give Spotsylvania fans some hope then as they host Atlee in a few weeks. The Knights took their licks last night against Lafayette. Will probably be the best team they see all year along with King George.
That game surprises me. I know Lafayette lost some pieces last year. Was not expecting a blowout. Interested to see what spotsy does against Brooke Point

Atlee LOOKS like a team you see in the region championship/state semis. Execution was very very bad and they should be a lot better than what they are.

They consistently have the tools to compete for regional championships but they typically finish around .500.
You called it! They run the poor RB into the ground. Very good player. He’s 5’7 maybe, 150 and he touched the ball basically every play. Freeman is huge and read everything Atlee did.

Yeah I do not see EV sneaking up on King Geroge unless they pass defense is really good. They have 3 legit WRs now. The other kid is just as good as the two KG already had. Should have one of the top passing offenses in the state. I do think my Cavilers and Spotsy could contend for that number 2 spot in the district! Regular season should be a great one! I’m more excited for Region B playoffs it’s going to a good one. Good luck to your teams this year fellas and stay healthy
My assumption based off of the score is that EV pass defense is suspect. Any insight from the game considering I only got to see the box score this morning?

My assumption based off of the score is that EV pass defense is suspect. Any insight from the game considering I only got to see the box score this morning?
The district is so bad this year and I don't see any signs of it improving in the near future to be honest.

I had hopes for Spotsylvania to compete for the Number 2 spot, but their coaching and discipline have been abysmal.

It's clearly King George that are the class of the district. After that, Eastern View will finish second. And after that, everyone else is hot garbage and whomever finishes third will be the best of the worst.

The district is so bad this year and I don't see any signs of it improving in the near future to be honest.

I had hopes for Spotsylvania to compete for the Number 2 spot, but their coaching and discipline have been abysmal.

It's clearly King George that are the class of the district. After that, Eastern View will finish second. And after that, everyone else is hot garbage and whomever finishes third will be the best of the worst.
I agree. I expect some coaches to move on after this year. That Caroline/ Courtland and Courtland/EV game may be fun but again it’s not good all around. What’s changed with Spotsy, they came on strong with the current head coach?

I think Courtland has a shot at beating out EV for 2nd place. We’ll see what Courtland has this Friday.

I agree. I expect some coaches to move on after this year. That Caroline/ Courtland and Courtland/EV game may be fun but again it’s not good all around. What’s changed with Spotsy, they came on strong with the current head coach?
Spotsylvania had some preseason injuries so that hurt them. Their defense has sucked as they gave up over 100 points total in their first two games.

Also, teams have recovered three onside kicks on them when kicking to the right side. Zero adjustments except for coming back down 18-0 to a small Chancellor team that should have won this past Friday night.

And coaching has been brutal. They won't line up under center when needed. We had terrible conditions Friday night and they were deep inside their own 10 up 4 with less than two minutes left. They almost fumbled the game away with a bad snap/fumble because of the number of players that touched the ball. Clock management and timeout usage has been trash as well.

I've also never seen a Spotsylvania side so undisciplined as it relates to penalties. They even had a player ejected (not sure whom) on Friday night.

All they have is Benton who is their running back. If not for him, they'd easily be 0-5.

Time for them to move on from Jeremy Jack. The ship has sailed on that experiment.

Caroline blew another opportunity. I am very disappointed. No business losing to spotsy or EV Offense was stagnate early after defense force 3 TOs. KOR killed momentum after we took the lead. passing attacked picked up but we do not use our RB enough I believe he is the best in the district just a frustrating lost. EV secondary definitely has holes in. EV o line was smaller than I thought normally they are huge

Reactions: OCBoy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT