ADVERTISEMENT

Best 2A contender games to watch tonight ?

Best 2A contender games to watch tonight ? Reason being it could make or break someone home field chances etc. So why would y'all think so ?
Bottom 4 in C. Stuarts Draft vs Riverheads, Heritage vs Amherst as it affects appos points. Overall the last 4 playoff seeds in C may be of more interest to you. Personally im going to the LCA VS GLASS game.

Bottom 4 in C. Stuarts Draft vs Riverheads, Heritage vs Amherst as it affects appos points. Overall the last 4 playoff seeds in C may be of more interest to you. Personally im going to the LCA VS GLASS game.
The LCA/Glass game should be a good one. I'm pulling for Glass of course

The Dan River William Campbell game. Dan River loses I have Patrick getting 8 and them out. Patrick will have 16.000. I have Dan River at 15.500 with loss and 16.900 with win. That's with Patrick losing to MV tonight also as I suspect. If Carroll beats Floyd I have Floyd at 183 and Gretna at 182 with win against Nelson. Only one Ryder point I have predicted would need to change that I predicted and Gretna could get 6 from Floyd. A Floyd win and they move up to 5 and Martinsville will move down to 6. I have Martinsville losing to Bassett tonight. Bassett is very good two lose D3 this year. James River will pass Martinsville even with Radford loses tonight for 4. James River can move to 3 if they beat Radford and push Radford back to 4. Basically their game is for 3&4. Neither can move up or down no further. Chatham is out no matter what. If they win tonight they finish 153. They actually would probably still stay 10 even if DR loses because I have them at 155 in 9 if they lose to Campbell tonight. Gretna is in no matter what. Even if they were to lose to Nelson they would be 170 to 169 with DR win. So it is possible a Ryder point could change and DR get them for 7. Glenvar-Appo can not move no matter what.

Reactions: oldfool2
Looks like the Richlands vs Virginia was the game to watch, richlands laying some wood down lol

Looks like the Richlands vs Virginia was the game to watch, richlands laying some wood down lol
Richlands upset the playoff bracket. VA High isn’t very good up front and played a very weak schedule. It caught up with them. I’d say they may have taken Richlands too lightly too. Looks like VA High goes to the park. Hope they like trains , well train horns, lol!

Richlands upset the playoff bracket. VA High isn’t very good up front and played a very weak schedule. It caught up with them. I’d say they may have taken Richlands too lightly too. Looks like VA High goes to the park. Hope they like trains , well train horns, lol!
With VA losing to richlands this really changes my thoughts about the strength of region D.

With VA losing to richlands this really changes my thoughts about the strength of region D.
If you ask anyone in Region D, they will tell you all year long the top 4 teams are Graham, then a tie with Central, Union, Ridgeview (maybe a slight edge to Central as of late) and then Va High as the 5th best team. Evidently, Richlands is the 5th best team. Trust me, Va High hasn't been in the discussion for the top 4 in this region. As a matter of fact, for the folks who thought Va High would beat Richlands, that would have meant VA High would get to host the first game of the playoffs as a 2 seed against Ridgeview, the 3 seed. Ridgeview would have been picked by about 99% of the people who follow Region D to win on Va High's home field.

Va High is improved, and but their reputation improved MUCH MORE regarding competitiveness in Region D OUTSIDE of the Region, and across the rest of Virginia than it did INSIDE of Region D. They are better, but they were never considered a real threat or winner over Graham, Central, Union, and Ridgeview. P.S. Neither is Richlands.

If you ask anyone in Region D, they will tell you all year long the top 4 teams are Graham, then a tie with Central, Union, Ridgeview (maybe a slight edge to Central as of late) and then Va High as the 5th best team. Evidently, Richlands is the 5th best team. Trust me, Va High hasn't been in the discussion for the top 4 in this region. As a matter of fact, for the folks who thought Va High would beat Richlands, that would have meant VA High would get to host the first game of the playoffs as a 2 seed against Ridgeview, the 3 seed. Ridgeview would have been picked by about 99% of the people who follow Region D to win on Va High's home field.
Sounds like Chatham in C then they dropped to the bottom.

Region D is doing it weird. There isn't a top 8 in power rankings. They do it totally different than the other 3 regions. In Region D, there is only 2 districts, so they are taking the top 4 in each district. So, essentially, there are a total of two number 1 seeds, two number 2 seeds, two number 3 seeds, and two number 4 seeds, and they are crossbacketing. Weird, right? The Region D playoffs will look like this

1. Graham hosts 4. Gate City
2. Union hosts 3. Va High
The winner of the two gamea above play each other in round 2 REGARDLESS of the other games outcome below. The highest seeded winner above hosts in round two
1. Central hosts 4. Tazewell
2. Richlands hosts 3. Ridgeview
The winners of Central/Tazewell and Richlands/Ridgeview play in round two. Whichever Team is seed highest hosts in round two.

In round 3, the region title game, if you have two teams that are the same seed, for example, if Graham, the 1 seed from the SWD and Central, the 1 seed from the M7 District both win their first two games and meet in the region title game, it comes down to which team has the highest power ranking....which is Graham.

I ended up watching Riverheads pumble Stuarts Draft. RH is nasty and looks like their whole school was suited up on the sidelines lol.
Triple c is a beast runner, he just stiffed arm them tacklers on his way to the 3 tds, he is only a sophomore

Reactions: HolyFrog
Region D is doing it weird. There isn't a top 8 in power rankings. They do it totally different than the other 3 regions. In Region D, there is only 2 districts, so they are taking the top 4 in each district. So, essentially, there are a total of two number 1 seeds, two number 2 seeds, two number 3 seeds, and two number 4 seeds, and they are crossbacketing. Weird, right? The Region D playoffs will look like this

1. Graham hosts 4. Gate City
2. Union hosts 3. Va High
The winner of the two gamea above play each other in round 2 REGARDLESS of the other games outcome below. The highest seeded winner above hosts in round two
1. Central hosts 4. Tazewell
2. Richlands hosts 3. Ridgeview
The winners of Central/Tazewell and Richlands/Ridgeview play in round two. Whichever Team is seed highest hosts in round two.

In round 3, the region title game, if you have two teams that are the same seed, for example, if Graham, the 1 seed from the SWD and Central, the 1 seed from the M7 District both win their first two games and meet in the region title game, it comes down to which team has the highest power ranking....which is Graham.
I believe Graham hosts Lee High.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT