ADVERTISEMENT

BIG TIME NEWS out of Louisa County

WOW, the power in 5C just shifted. Louisa will look completely different with both guys back at home. They both will play tomorrow as well I’ll be tuned into that game

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
WOW, the power in 5C just shifted. Louisa will look completely different with both guys back at home. They both will play tomorrow as well I’ll be tuned into that game
Still don’t think they are ready for the Richmond teams. This shows come playoff time.

Still don’t think they are ready for the Richmond teams. This shows come playoff time.
I don’t know about how they stack up with Matoaca or Bird, but they can definitely beat the others in 5C. The weak Jefferson hurts them a lot.

A well informed Jefferson District fan said the additions will surely improve Louisa's ability to score, but they have major concerns on the interior lines on both sides of the ball. I wish the Lions well.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
Tough life lesson but what about the moral of the kids who thought they were starting this year only to have that snatched away by some guys that already left you hanging?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT