ADVERTISEMENT

Bird vs Manchester

Is Bird healthy? If so, this should be their biggest test of the year. Things are just now getting interesting in the 757 else I'd try to catch this game.

56-14 Manchester....Not a knock on Bird at all. Manchester is just on a different level this year

Reactions: CRF4Dan
Manchester manhandled Bird! It was just as bad as what Highland Springs did to Henrico.
Manchester and HSHS are in rare air!
Both teams are loaded on both sides of the ball.
Nobody in the Richmond area will come close to beating either one!
Nobody can match up with what both of these teams can do! I would love to see HSHS and Manchester play THIS YEAR! It's not going to happen though. BUT........ I heard some rumors in Manchester's stands tonight that they will probably meet in the regular season next year. The Lancers will be Class 5 too! So.....

Very good prediction. Total domination by Manchester. I just hope some of those injuries were not as bad as they looked.

Please tell me number 25 is ok? Do you have an update?

Manchester manhandled Bird! It was just as bad as what Highland Springs did to Henrico.
Manchester and HSHS are in rare air!
Both teams are loaded on both sides of the ball.
Nobody in the Richmond area will come close to beating either one!
Nobody can match up with what both of these teams can do! I would love to see HSHS and Manchester play THIS YEAR! It's not going to happen though. BUT........ I heard some rumors in Manchester's stands tonight that they will probably meet in the regular season next year. The Lancers will be Class 5 too! So.....
Dont sleep on Varina

Dont sleep on Varina
Nobody's sleeping on Varina! I know they are dangerous!!! HSHS looks forward to the challenge in a few weeks, but we are concentrating on Atlee for this week and 1 team at a time. You will see a large contingent of Springers at Henrico HS tomorrow evening to see these 2 tangle! .... I have heard that Varina's QB has been suspended from tomorrow's game for discipline issues. I don't know how true this is, but we shall see tomorrow.
Been a good weekend to see some good high school football teams. I got to see Manchester dismantle Bird Friday and now Varina vs Henrico tomorrow! Who could ask for more!

Nobody's sleeping on Varina! I know they are dangerous!!! HSHS looks forward to the challenge in a few weeks, but we are concentrating on Atlee for this week and 1 team at a time. You will see a large contingent of Springers at Henrico HS tomorrow evening to see these 2 tangle! .... I have heard that Varina's QB has been suspended from tomorrow's game for discipline issues. I don't know how true this is, but we shall see tomorrow.
Been a good weekend to see some good high school football teams. I got to see Manchester dismantle Bird Friday and now Varina vs Henrico tomorrow! Who could ask for more!

It is my understanding the quarterback is suspended as well for disciplinary reasons. I don't think it honestly hurts the Blue Devils as much as it would in past seasons. Paige can line up at quarterback and the Blue Devils also have Marqi Johnson... Both played well alst week at the spot in the absence of Taylor.

I saw this one coming this year. Bird was winning with smoke and mirrors, Manchester was dominating everyone. I don't think Bird is bad. Most teams would trade seasons with them, obviously, but they are not and have not been contenders for a state title in 5A this year.

Manchester could bring home an elusive class 6 title this year. That would be huge for the former Central Region and great for Tom Hall. He deserves a title.

Reactions: CRF4Dan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT