ADVERTISEMENT

Bobcats get the W over George Wythe 42-7

Fairlawncat

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 24, 2018
Radford looks solid. Our QB did his usual thing and we really took it to the Maroons. We lost a few up front from last season and our line was supposed to be a wait and see, but they have come along well in the early season and look as good or better than last year. George Wythe lost a lot of seniors from last year and the Maroons are down a little bit this year compared to past years.

Reactions: toughy299
I really didn't think Radford would be as good with losses of kids like Prioleux and the stud to VA Tech and the losses in the line. But, they look pretty good.

Reactions: toughy299
Well, at the end of the day talent won’t matter as much as coaching in this instance.
I’m not sold on Crist either. Radford did have one of their biggest turnout for numbers of players in a long time. The defense appears to be more blitzing vs the we will outscore you mentality that it seemed last season. The real test will be on the road vs. Glenvar.

Radford looks solid. Our QB did his usual thing and we really took it to the Maroons. We lost a few up front from last season and our line was supposed to be a wait and see, but they have come along well in the early season and look as good or better than last year. George Wythe lost a lot of seniors from last year and the Maroons are down a little bit this year compared to past years.
Really only lost two on O line and one was replaced by a Pulaski transfer that is probably better. The other one is was just okay so easier to replace. I would say the line will actually be better but still no depth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT