ADVERTISEMENT

BOYS State QF: Patrick Henry (Roanoke) 77 Glen Allen 56 - FINAL

pizzzzza

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Nov 9, 2001
5A State Quarter-finals Final score PH 77 Glen Allen 56

5A State Quarter-finals Final score PH 77 Glen Allen 56
Glenn Allen was missing their best player who got injured in the region final game against Highland Springs. Kris Tiller got hurt mid second quarter vs HSHS,and did not play vs PH-R.

Reactions: pizzzzza
PH is playing really well right now. The game last night wasn’t even as close as the acore. Looking forward to a great matchup with Highland Springs. Tough game.

Reactions: Thomasddev
Glenn Allen was missing their best player who got injured in the region final game against Highland Springs. Kris Tiller got hurt mid second quarter vs HSHS,and did not play vs PH-R.
When I saw the score last night I wondered if Tiller played because I didn't think Glen Allen would get blown out like that. Tiller did return against HSHS in 4th quarter but his knee was wrapped up pretty well and he was not moving the same. I think the game with HSHS will be a very competitive and entertaining. I wish they would have put the game at a more neutral site like Charlottesville which is a mid way point for both teams because I don't think HSHS will have a lot of people driving almost 4 hours away on a Monday.

Reactions: pizzzzza
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT