ADVERTISEMENT

Brookville preview

I was pretty impressed by what I seen out of Buckingham also at the scrimmage last night. Very gritty talented group of young men.

Reactions: BCKnights
Bees need some work on the defensive side of the ball. They had some problems with Buckinghams double wing and speedy backs. Buckingham D had problems defending the Bees passing. For the most part, I thought both teams played well for the first scrimmage game. I can see both being a factor in their respective districts.

How did you feel the scrimmage went?
I felt it went well. I think all of Buckingham left with excitement for the up coming season. I coached all these in youth league so I expected them to do well. To play with the toughness the had against a very big talented team like Brookville made me very proud.

Bees need some work on the defensive side of the ball. They had some problems with Buckinghams double wing and speedy backs. Buckingham D had problems defending the Bees passing. For the most part, I thought both teams played well for the first scrimmage game. I can see both being a factor in their respective districts.
Spot on bro.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT