ADVERTISEMENT

Brunswick 42 Maggie Walker 0. Halftime

Re: Brunswick 59 Maggie Walker 1. Start of 4th

How is this possible, in a Regional playoff game?

I mean, I know Brunswick is really really good... But still.

Re: : Brunswick 75 Maggie Walker 7 Final !!!!!!

They need something...

I've said it before, that in girls basketball, you have a few 'haves' a whole lot of 'have nots', and not much in between.

Thanks for the updates, General! You at the game? Going to post the Boys' game updates?

This post was edited on 2/25 7:32 PM by 00MAYDAY00

Re: I will post the boys on their page

This is what happens when a three win team makes regionals.

This post was edited on 2/25 8:13 PM by greenbaycheesehead

I don't think it would've been close even if they won 20 games. Brunswick isn't going to be challenged this year or the next. Just my thoughts.. They are the real deal. Spotswood wouldn't beat them this year. To bad they won't meet again in the state tournament.

Who are the three teams they beat????!!!!!! This is rec league stuff.

Come up with a new plan, VHSL!!!!!

Brunswick Playing with Subs

If Brunswick played their starters, the score would be 125-0. They are that good. And the second and third string is almost as good. In one game, five freshmen were on the floor playing very well. GO BRUNSWICK!

Re: Brunswick Playing with Subs

Yep, looks like they're the next Millbrook. You do remember that team that dominated a few years back and won three straight state titles, right? Maybe Brunswick can start a string this year that will lead to three straight in 2A ... or more.

These scores I've seen are crazy. Your tiny school is THAT deep? I knew the starting five was an all-star bunch, but the rest of the crew? I'm pretty sure Clarke's going to do much better than Maggie May, sorry, Walker, did.

Bring Clyde the Glyde back to coach, MW! You know who I'm talkin' about!

My predict was a bit off too

I just realized I had Brunswick by 36 and the 'Dogs almost doubled that (won by 68). Maybe I should have said the super subs would outscore Maggie by 36, huh?

I actually think Spotswood would even play Brunswick closer than some of your fans think. The Bulldogs would still win, maybe even by 15-20. But Spotswood, as good as it is, lost a huge part of their program when Bailey Williams went off the college. She was the Rowsey of Virginia public schools girls hoops last winter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT