ADVERTISEMENT

Buckle you seats everybody! On your mark, get set...

springer76

VaPreps All District
Nov 21, 2008
Highland Springs, VA
GO! The 2016 High School Football season is about to kick off. Is anybody out there as excited about it as ME? Keep the scores coming, keep the updates going! Let's have some fun, let's play ball!!!
HS/Hermitage is going to be a barn burner! I think the JV game at HSHS tomorrow night is going to draw a good crowd!
I told y'all last year in the beginning that The Springers were special! ....and they were.
They are a special group again, big, fast, deep and strong. Can they do it again? Maybe. D5's "last one standing" is going to go through another gauntlet to get there, for sure!
Flip the coin! Let's Go!!!
Go Springers! ;)

Hang in there buddy. Only about 36 hours now until you can get your fix!
Heading to Victor Kreiter Stadium after dinner tonight. I have tickets in hand for tomorrow nights game. Meeting one of my buddies for dinner tomorrow after work and we'll be grabbing seats at Chester Fritz Stadium by 6:00. Don't want to miss a thing, the warm ups, the marching bands, the roar of the crowd, some cheesy snax and a soda!!! The plan is set in stone!!!

Springer take it easy. You are all jacked on Mountain Dew! Good luck to your boys. I expectva Springer victory, but Hermitage isnt going to lay down.

Going to spend tomorrow with good old DP. Jamie is atbyhe beach, so I will have to double the sh** I usually give him. Hope he can find Fredericksburg.

Truth is DP will probably be up all night just like Christmas morning. Will surely be late picking me up. Yes, he is driving Mr. Daisy. Take a left Hoke.

Got my fix tonight. Went to the HS Herm JV game.....
HS hammered those Panthers. It seemed as though Herm could do nothing to stop the Sptinger offense and their offense couldn't do a thing against a very stiff Springer defense. This game could have been much worse than the 38-0 shelaquing we laid on them tonight! 32-0 @ halftime. The 2nd half was dictated by the officials and the yellow hanky toss competition. We had 4 or 5 touchdowns called back for various penalties!

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT