ADVERTISEMENT

Bull Run

Oct 10, 2021
I've watched both CC and Central live a couple times. I haven't seen Strasburg play. Very interested in the KW Central game this coming Friday. Common opponent for all 3 schools. KW isn't your typical winless team. Having said that I think the district comes down to the CC Strasburg game. Central is okay and probably should have beaten Riverheads. I was at that game. But I don't think their their trenches can hold up. I know Strasburg has Coates back and the kid can fly. What are ppls opinion on these 3 schools?

Cc and Strasburg have yet to play a high caliber team yet with a very weak non district schedule
KW isn't a normal winless team. That's why I stated i will be interested to see how the central KW game plays out. But you are correct about CC anyway. Other than KW their opponents have not been very good.

Should be some good games. They all know each other really well. Right now I lean towards agreeing with you about it coming down to CC and the Rams but, Central is Central and who knows maybe the Madison passing game can score an upset or two in there.

Reactions: DASWAMP11
CC was my pick preseason but it will be razor thin either way with the three teams most mentioned. Madison has some good pieces and is miles ahead of several years ago so they have a punchers chance as well in the BR.

CC was my pick preseason but it will be razor thin either way with the three teams most mentioned. Madison has some good pieces and is miles ahead of several years ago so they have a punchers chance as well in the BR.
Central and CC play in 2 weeks in Woodstock. If CC can beat Catoctin a school from Maryland and Central can get by KW this week it will set up for a big match up. The game with KW for Central is very intriguing. KW played both Strasburg and CC tough.

This week is big for Central, I agree. I personally still leans toward them in this district just given their recent success. Their line play is still very solid, and they have a better passing threat. Moving Barahona to WR/utility guy gives them a new offensive dynamic. Plus, they've played the tougher schedule between them, Clarke, and Strasburg. Riverheads is obviously Riverheads and Staunton is pretty rock solid this year.

That being said, Clarke and Strasburg have really really good teams. It's huge Central gets both those squads at home this season. I expect the Central/CC game to be low scoring, neither team breaking 20.

I can see Madison crashing the party as well. Wouldn't be surprised at all if Central/CC/Strasburg all beat each other and Madison snags a win against one of those three as well.

If we are talking region then I will still go with it being CC, Bucktown and for a spoiler I would have went with Fort prior to the WR being injured. Now it is a little less clear if anyone in the 'doah would have enough for the top teams in the BR or Buckingham. Lots can and likely will change between now and the middle to end of November so hang on for a wild ride these next several weeks.

If we are talking region then I will still go with it being CC, Bucktown and for a spoiler I would have went with Fort prior to the WR being injured. Now it is a little less clear if anyone in the 'doah would have enough for the top teams in the BR or Buckingham. Lots can and likely will change between now and the middle to end of November so hang on for a wild ride these next several weeks.
The playoffs in region b could be very exciting. A lot of first round match ups that could lead to a few upsets.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT