ADVERTISEMENT

C&D Points 10/7

There's more than just injuries at this point. We may have suspensions that go the length of the season and a lot of them. Our season is over.
The season is not over! Yeah, the next two weeks are going to be tough but those coaches & boys will fight with everything they have to go as far as they can. Next man up!!!! Go GMen! Show them your grit!!!!

Reactions: oldfool2
My take on Region C. Think things have become a little clearer. Radford and Appomattox are top two teams in Region and think there is big gap back to third. Martinsville will get 2 seed but they barely beat Chatham by not much more than Gretna beat Chatham by. Think you will see when Appo plays Chatham will be blow out. Think Martinsville will lose to Magna Vista and Bassett. Think top three are pretty well set with Radford at one, Martinsville at 2, and Appo at 3. Floyd at one loss is wild card after beating Glenvar but still have Radford, Alleghany, and James River. Believe Floyd, Glenvar, and Alleghany will battle for 4-6. Gretna has big game at Dan River next week. On paper they should be favored. Dan River only two wins have come against winless Tunstall and Altavista. Chatham blew Tunstall out by way more than Dan River did. If Gretna can beat Dan River they end with Altavista, Tunstall, and Nelson. They should easily win them remaining three. Should key word is all three teams only have one win combined. That would land Gretna in 7 seed with maybe shot at 6 depending on rest of games. Think Chatham will end up making it in 8 but Dan River and James River have shot at it. Don't believe you will see much of a game in playoffs until finals between Radford and Appomattox which I favor Radford.
Thank you. Everyone on here the other day telling me APPO had no chance & that martinsville is more dangerous than APPO. LOL i want some of what they are smoking

Again thanks for doing the points Hawk your the man. Some teams match up better than their points or ranking so i'm just leery of Martinsvile and possibly floyd. Looking forward to the Chatham game as i feel that will be a tough game and i'm licking my lips for some of their hotdogs lol.
Appo will beat Chatham by 30+ points you can’t be serious

The score didn't show it as much last year but Chatham gave a better Raider team some fits last year.
The chatham team from last year is not comparable to the team from this year. This years team lost to Prince Edward 21-6 after beating them by 50 last year.

Thank you. Everyone on here the other day telling me APPO had no chance & that martinsville is more dangerous than APPO. LOL i want some of what they are smoking
Martinsville couldn't beat Appo's jv team, nobody is smoking anything. Dirt is dirt and that's what the Bulldogs are. They'll probably get beat by 30 against Magna Vista this week.

The season is not over! Yeah, the next two weeks are going to be tough but those coaches & boys will fight with everything they have to go as far as they can. Next man up!!!! Go GMen! Show them your grit!!!!
You're right. I'm probably overreacting but just pissed. Well be full strength for the playoffs, but if we get 2 losses, it just changes the mental makeup of everything. We're going to be playing Virginia High with basically a JV team and possibly Pulaski as well. No way we beat VH with this many out.

Reactions: Gridiron1960
You're right. I'm probably overreacting but just pissed. Well be full strength for the playoffs, but if we get 2 losses, it just changes the mental makeup of everything. We're going to be playing Virginia High with basically a JV team and possibly Pulaski as well. No way we beat VH with this many out.
I'm holding out hope that our coaches have a plan in place & the others step up. We can squeak out a one point win & I'll be happy. Everyone should be back next week but one. Good life lesson!

I'm holding out hope that our coaches have a plan in place & the others step up. We can squeak out a one point win & I'll be happy. Everyone should be back next week but one. Good life lesson!
The coaches obviously had a good game plan & all the boys stepped up that needed to~It was a great showing and a lesson in overcoming adversity. Hats off to the team!

Reactions: oldfool2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT