ADVERTISEMENT

Clarke/Gap Score?

Clarke's defense shot themselves in the foot a lot in the first half with several offsides penalties. They weren't watching the ball and Gap fooled them a lot with all of their movement. Rivenburg is a beast, but man he looked tired there at the end. Played both sides. Field was a mud pit, the boys looked pretty filthy at the end. Good clean game though, lots of good sportsmanship. I do think Gap had an unfair advantage because their jersey's were camo. :D:p Good luck to them next week! Man, was it cold with all that wind!

Clarke has a good program. #21 and #1 are really good and I thought they had a lot of good athletes on defense, just lacked some size. Great game except for all the penalties. I do wish they could give Carter a rest on offense now and then. They can’t afford to rest him on defense

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
Clarke has a good program. #21 and #1 are really good and I thought they had a lot of good athletes on defense, just lacked some size. Great game except for all the penalties. I do wish they could give Carter a rest on offense now and then. They can’t afford to rest him on defense
Yeah, we lost a lot of size due to graduation. They played with heart though. And they finally had somewhat of a passing game this season!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT