ADVERTISEMENT

Class 4 Kids at All American Combine in San Antonio

Dec 7, 2018
I’ve noticed some Class 4 kids are at the All American Combine down in San Antonio, Texas! I’ll try and share their results once they’re posted tomorrow or Sunday but the ones that I know that are there are 2021 Willie Edmunds (RB) from GW-Danville and 2021 Malik Newton (RB) from Lake Taylor.

Malik got posted by a pretty big 247 recruiting guy!

Willie will put on at least 10 pounds of muscle this summer and take a giant leap. He has sat patiently the past 2 years behind Graves and accumulated 3 Division 1 offers and I expect that to double/ possibly triple. Really wished we would’ve ran him more against Pulaski in 2018 and Salem this past year. He’s easily the best athlete on the field when he’s in the game. His 3 first cousins (Terrell, Trey and Maine) were not as advanced as Willie was in high school. His potential is thru the roof.

Willie will put on at least 10 pounds of muscle this summer and take a giant leap. He has sat patiently the past 2 years behind Graves and accumulated 3 Division 1 offers and I expect that to double/ possibly triple. Really wished we would’ve ran him more against Pulaski in 2018 and Salem this past year. He’s easily the best athlete on the field when he’s in the game. His 3 first cousins (Terrell, Trey and Maine) were not as advanced as Willie was in high school. His potential is thru the roof.
Why doesn’t Willie announce his offers on Twitter?

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
Why doesn’t Willie announce his offers on Twitter?
Willie isn’t active on Twitter. He’s on Facebook but he doesn’t post much on that either. He is a very quiet kid in real life so I can see why. Whenever I’m home I try to catch up with him and his dad (Willie’s Uncle is my barber). Last I heard Howard, Hampton and (I think??????) Norfolk State has offered him. The only offers Terrell had was from Hampton and Virginia Tech so I like Willie’s trajectory.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT