ADVERTISEMENT

Class 4 State Semi- Final: Tuscarora Huskies at Salem Spartans

Who will win

• Salem High School (Salem, VA)

Votes: 33 44.6%
  • Tuscarora High School

Votes: 41 55.4%

• Total voters
Everyone has great points but - all of this started with questions about scores of games where each team had significant injury or player not playing issues - I am privledged to know coaches at Martinsburg woodgrove Sherando Broad run etc along with most of the div 4 5 and 6 Teams remaining - just means I’m old not special - each of these game w8ere played with extenuating circumstances so attempting to make
Predictions on those games is dumb - Tuscarora at full strength beats Salem and then LT - sorry PHA only way you beat LT is defense is lights out QB doesn’t read well or Newton quits in 3rd quarter like he did in EV game last year cause the ILB and DE abused him - If #1 for LT goes down like he did in final EV is playing for ring-

PHA will needs insane defensive effort to win

Salem will need ghosts of Christmas past to intervene

that’s why we play the game

Where do you see Salem not matching up with Tuscarora?

Last edited:
Is there really a ring awarded by VHSL or is this incumbent upon the winning school if they choose to do so?
School or community purchases them. City of Salem purchased the first two or three state rings, but the last 6 or 7 where bought by the Sports Foundation

Reactions: VAtuffTurf
Everyone has great points but - all of this started with questions about scores of games where each team had significant injury or player not playing issues - I am privledged to know coaches at Martinsburg woodgrove Sherando Broad run etc along with most of the div 4 5 and 6 Teams remaining - just means I’m old not special - each of these game were played with extenuating circumstances so attempting to make
Predictions on those games is dumb - Tuscarora at full strength beats Salem and then LT - sorry PHA only way you beat LT is defense is lights out QB doesn’t read well or Newton quits in 3rd quarter like he did in EV game last year cause the ILB and DE abused him - If #1 for LT goes down like he did in final EV is playing for ring-

PHA will needs insane defensive effort to win

Salem will need ghosts of Christmas past to intervene

that’s why we play the game
It appears that they have played insane defense as of late.

Good luck to both Tusky and Salem today! Very excited for what should be an incredible game in a great stadium and great atmosphere for HS football!

Reactions: SpartanOfYore
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT