ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching opening at George Washington HS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2015
There is a DL/LB coaching position open with Science and History teaching positions open as well.

GW's record in the past 2 years is 22-3, this past season both the offense and defense were both ranked in the top 5 in the 4A division.

Contact Coach Anderson at cell 252-347-5060 or by email at nanderson@mail.dps.k12.va.us

This post was edited on 4/13 2:24 PM by NoSurrender72

Lol - a advertisement for a coaching position includes the reference that teams won't play you? that will really draw someone in. there is always a reason why teams won't play you. rather it is geographic reasons, travel reasons, or the dates of a possible game. or it could be another reason, but I seriously doubt it is because your team is to good.

I'd have been a little more PC but have to agree.....LOL. GW plays a weak schedule already and loses 60 TD's from the graduated QB and WR. Their schedule will most likely put them in the playoffs this year but A mid to low seed eliminated in the 1st round. Welcome to reality GW Danville.
This post was edited on 4/9 6:14 PM by shauntclair

GW

As long as GW has Nick Anderson the Eagles will be very relevent. They have improved each year he has been there. This is only his second off season. You are going to be surprised at the talent and speed this year.

Re: GW

They have a Coach that used the spread to utilize the talenets of some exceptional players. I have no issue with that. That's what good Coach's do. But GW is just like EasternView. Weak schedules. You pound them. They die. Better than your average team that makes the playoffs and looks formidable because of their schedule. Just not the case and especially this year. Reality will hit hard. Just like Rockbridge when they lost Porter Abell.

GW came from nowhere because they had two exceptional players. They go back to nowhere this year. 60 TD's gone my friend. 60. Good programs go on and can do well but you don't get that number back without an act of God..may you be so blessed.

GW is losing 45 td's not 60. And again you will be surprised by the athletic talent in 2015. The day is not far off where Nick Anderson will be very well known.

GW never hits rock bottom. At least 4 wins for 50 seasons in a row.

Wasting your time Tommy. The results will settle this come next fall.

Comparing GW to Eastern View or Rockbridge is a joke and anybody that knows anything about high school football in Virginia knows that. You should do yourself a favor and stick to the Fredericksburg area where you at least have a shot about knowing the teams.

I love the "I can't get no respect attitude" from GW. Program on the rise and when you have talent that is the way to should be. Chips on the shoulder attitudes can be a two way danger. If Coach Anderson is who you say he is Tommy then we will see a player mature mentality evolve and GW will not have to deal with issues of player character. There isn't a school in the final four that does not have ATHLETES but PROGRAMS are built on more than that. Lets not pretend Hamspear that the program at Sherando has not evolved since the Kelly Washington days. I am rooting for GW but, it will be hard to get behind a team if you constantly hear about character issues. That often explains the difference between the GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE, and scrap metal honors won at the end of the year.

Yeah, arrogance must flow through the water down in Danville. GW has always seemed so cocky, but their trophy case has never backed that up.

That you think the comparison is a joke is the tragedy. We'll found out how you're wrong.....again, in November. GL in 2015.

You're right we will see in November. Hopefully you'll be man enough to own it instead of running and hiding like you do every time you are wrong..

This post was edited on 4/12 5:39 PM by cutnjump

Which GW trophy case are you referring to?

Maybe you did not go to the gym are or gym waiting area to see the trophies, banners, and plaques that GW displays. GW has multiple trophy cases but does not have space to display all of the trophies. You can also see information about GW football players drafted in the first and second rounds of the NFL and MLB drafts.

Again, you're wrong. Every person on here with any longevity knows I never run and hide. When The occasion does come where I need to own up, I'm the 1st one on the dance floor. Of course, I expect you there in November also. With your two left feet, grocery cart of lame excuses, 5 gallon bucket of stupid and a Sam's Club crate of Kleenex. GL in 2015.

And I have to apologize already. This is not normal me and I conceed without question that i have made mistakes in the past. I have written poor posts that I have had to apologize for. I have tried to learn from those mistakes. But I have had an area that I have been unable to change. I cannot tolerate stupid. GL with that.

Must be tough for you to look in the mirror every morning if you can't tolerate stupid. GL with that.

Mom_Breaking_Up_a_Fight_Between_Two_Little_Boys_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_100325-141874-887042.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT