ADVERTISEMENT

Colonal Heights Nabs Dinwiddie Offensive Coordinator and Offensive Line Coach

BleedingNavy

VaPreps All District
Dec 4, 2013
Today, Colonial Heights High School named Buzz Edwards as their new head football coach. Coach Edwards had served as the offensive line coach/Offensive Coordinator at Dinwiddie High School. Coach Edwards work ethic, creative young mind, and mentorship will be missed by Navy Nation.

We wish Coach Edwards the best. With community support and the athletes buy in, he could make a difference.

I am not sure. Coach Mills brought the Franlin system with him, so he basically controls the offense. The big loss is Coach Edwards efforts with the O Line. He got a lot out his guys. He also did a good job breaking down film.

It just happened today, so we shall see. Coach Mills pipeline is getting rather big and now he has one of his own in our district. Could make things interesting.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
I gotcha bro, a little competition haha. Well best of luck in the future. I'm going to be in your neighborhood in a few weeks , I will text you see if we can have lunch on me!

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
I am so happy for Coach Edwards. He certainly has paid his dues and earned this opportunity. CH sure got a lot more that a good football coach. They got a good man.

Reactions: gwb16 and Gen54
Me too. But at least we get to face him once a year.

Like Coach Henderson, he will certainly know our schemes and tendencies. But, alas, we will know HIS too!

And Buzz, the cost of electrical work just quadrupled. No more hometown discount! (Just kidding.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT