ADVERTISEMENT

Conference 35 Baseball Tournament

Dec 20, 2012
Strasburg is the #1 seed and has a first round bye with a record of 18-1. Strasburg has scored 159 runs while only giving up 36 on the year. The #2 vs #7 matchup puts George Mason hosting Madison County . The #3 vs #6 matchup puts Page County hosting Clarke County. The #4 vs #5 matchup has Stonewall Jackson hosting Luray.

In the Semi Finals I have Strasburg vs Stonewall and Page vs Mason although Madison could upset mason if their bats travel with them they can hit it a ton.

In the Championship I have Strasburg vs Mason simply because these two squads have the better pitching staffs in the conference they both go 4-5 deep in quality starters and play good fundamental defense and can get the clutch hits. I have Strasburg winning the Conference Title with a score of 5-3 the other two games have been 7-4 and 6-4 Strasburg .

Way in with your thoughts and predictions please

Madison County defeated George Mason 6-5. Sam Taylor hit a 3 run HR and Colin Shifflett threw a complete game. MC plays Page tonight.

Thank you for the update . Stonewall beat Luray and will play Strasburg tonight . The winners of the semi final games earn a trip to the regional tournament. I think it will be Strasburg and Madison

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT