ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Fans

BoKnowsSports

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 19, 2021
I feel for you all. That was a horrible reverse at the end. ACC just wants Miami undefeated to go to the CFP. Indisputable.

We shouldn’t have been in that situation.
1. Why run a fake field goal get the points go up 13

2. Pry let 30+ seconds run off the clock then used a timeout that’s terrible clock management

12 years of mediocrity I’m ready for new everything HC DC AD everyone needs to go except Mines !

We shouldn’t have been in that situation.
1. Why run a fake field goal get the points go up 13

2. Pry let 30+ seconds run off the clock then used a timeout that’s terrible clock management

12 years of mediocrity I’m ready for new everything HC DC AD everyone needs to go except Mines !

This is all true but the reversal was outrageous and done strictly to keep Miami undefeated. You don't spend that long reviewing a call to overturn it. If you make a bad call, you grab your sack like a man and you hold to the decision you make by the rules given to you which is "if there isn't clear evidence, you do not overturn the call" and these refs tucked all their manhood between their legs and did what Daddy ACC told them.

If they had initially ruled it incomplete, I wouldn't expect them to overturn it. But the fact that they ruled it a TD and there wasn't any indisputable evidence, makes it totally bogus. Those refs didn't have the guts to stand by their initial call

It's simple, really.

The ACC holds far more television $$$ leverage with an unbeaten top ten team with a Heisman frontrunner than they would with a 4-1 team ranked 20-something.

I am disturbed at how angry I remain.

Reactions: kwhs95fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT