ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Galax

Its about time yall showed some respect, i told you guys we were for real. But really thanks for the compliment. You guys didnt do too bad either, you stayed within 7 after the first day and hung in there the second day. To James River....... You gave us a good run too only losing by seven but.....Have fun with your regional 1st place trophy.

Good Job Gate City and ignore what my teammate said. Yall done good and the guys i played with from there were cool and ignore everything he said. He makes our team look bad tryin to rub it in to yall and everything and Im glad we won state but im not goin to go rub it into yalls faces even tho we had our words on here so good job and thanks for the congrats.

Gate City, i wasnt rubbing it into you guys at all, i was saying good job on the way you guys played, you definately belonged there. The guys i played with were pretty cool too. My teammate just took it the wrong way. I was just messin around with james river. The river will have a good shot at it next year.

Thanks guys, hey, just wondering, what sead did you all play? I was just wondering if i played with any of you all.

I played number 4 the first day but i was in the next to last group the second day and played with Nate what about yall. LIL DUKIE played 5 the first day and i guess was 4th the second day.

congrats again on a great season 3rd is a bad finish at state
This post was edited on 2/18 8:53 PM by lil_dukie_is_gayif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT