ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to GW, Essex, Riverheads & Galax

uvacavs1

VaPreps All District
Jul 30, 2010
That's a heck of a Final 4!

Riverheads at GW

Galax at Essex (well, game will be played at 4A King George, a beautiful turf facility)

I think this will be an interesting week coming up in football. Glad I made the trip to GW today to watch that exciting game. I imagine there will be some trash talk later in the week but for now congrats on making the semi's to the final four teams.

Last edited:
Sussex was a very good test for Essex today. They both matched up with one another in size and speed. Very physical game by both teams.

I think this will be an interesting week coming up in football. Glad I made the trip to GW today to watch that exciting game. I imagine there will be some trash talk later in the week but for now congrats on making the semi's to the final four teams.
Same here I think this week will be a fun one for all the fans. And I hope you enjoyed your trip to Wytheville as far as trash talk I have nothing but respect for you guys. Everyone left has earned the spots they have I've only seen Riverheads once in the state game against East mont and man are you guys fun to watch lol. Trying to find the ball is crazy to see and everything is crisp with no wasted movement against best of luck to you guys and safe travels.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT