ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Riverheads

Aug 4, 2015
You guys showed why you are ranked the number one team in one A. My Maroons couldn't stop the tailback. But they played their hearts out but came up short. But I know that we the Maroons will be back so look for us next year. So to Riverheads go luck next week in Salem. Galax is a solid team and they will bring it. Safe trip back home. And like I said good luck next week. Roons for Ever I BLEED MAROON AND GRAY! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys showed why you are ranked the number one team in one A. My Maroons couldn't stop the tailback. But they played their hearts out but came up short. But I know that we the Maroons will be back so look for us next year. So to Riverheads go luck next week in Salem. Galax is a solid team and they will bring it. Safe trip back home. And like I said good luck next week. Roons for Ever I BLEED MAROON AND GRAY! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Class act just like all of the GW fans I have met over the last two weeks. Both teams played their tails off and it stinks for one to lose. I will be following you guys from afar next year and maybe we will meet up again to put on another good game.

Reactions: Bama1985
Same here we had two Riverheads gentleman stating with us up on the hill sore board end. Both were great football fans. Both said that they could see my GW had won 12 in a row. Both had nothing but respect for our team and the kids. Just wanted to let you know that I have seen some good teams but I seen the best football team today that I've seen all year nothing but respect for Riverheads football

great game as advertised, both teams left it all out on the field, great to meet a few of yall today, nothing but respect for the fans, the players, and the program, everywhere we went everyone was very respectable, George wythe has a very good team and a lot of players returning back for next year, way to go big red, bring that trophy back to Greenville next week, should be another classic vs a very good galax team GO BIG RED

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT