ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to Salem

lyhsports

VaPreps Honorable Mention
May 17, 2017
Lynchburg, Va
Congratulations to Salem! I saw since that Brookville scrimmage, you all had the team to get back to the state tournament. Good luck next week.

Great season to my Hilltoppers. Saw a lot of fight, but came short. We’ll be back.

Reactions: SFUWO
Several unsportsmanlike penalties on Glass in 4th quarter which soured tough, prepared Glass team. Salem 42-14

Nobody gets to 13 games by accident. Glass had Salem on their heels multiple times for the better part of three quarters. TOs and penalties just too much to overcome.

Reactions: lyhsports
Thought Glass came in motivated and playing well. Good team. 4 interceptions were big. Lewis tracking down qb on the 4 and then Salem holding Glass out of end zone was big. Lewis was really really good on both sides of the ball.

Congratulations to Salem! I saw since that Brookville scrimmage, you all had the team to get back to the state tournament. Good luck next week.

Great season to my Hilltoppers. Saw a lot of fight, but came short. We’ll be back.
Sorry I missed seeing you. I was amazed by Glass’s speed. They had a very good team, just too many turnovers and penalties.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT