ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to our guy Devils

Amen! I chatted briefly with Devils yesterday and wished him well. Although he has maintained his professionalism throughout and will not discuss the matter we all know he got screwed by Chesapeake Schools. Churchland's loss is a huge Poquoson's gain. I work closely with Devils father and his high school coach/mentor Reginald Simon and you can tell where he gets his leadership skills from. Go get em Devils, you have worked hard and earned this shot.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
Amen! I chatted briefly with Devils yesterday and wished him well. Although he has maintained his professionalism throughout and will not discuss the matter we all know he got screwed by Chesapeake Schools. Churchland's loss is a huge Poquoson's gain. I work closely with Devils father and his high school coach/mentor Reginald Simon and you can tell where he gets his leadership skills from. Go get em Devils, you have worked hard and earned this shot.
Correct if I’m wrong but wasn’t he the poster a few years ago very critical of the Bay Rivers District?

Correct if I’m wrong but wasn’t he the poster a few years ago very critical of the Bay Rivers District?
Yeah, @Lafayette. The two of you butted heads a few times. Devils is a very intelligent and calculated young man. As @BoKnowsSports has stated Devil's does it for the kids and has an unreal work ethic. As a coach he defended LT to the hilt and that demonstrates another fine quality called loyalty. He may have ruffled yours, mine, Salem fans, and others feathers a few times, but he was up front about his stance and never wavered. Mad respect for the man from the"Well".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT