ADVERTISEMENT

Countdown to 2019 Kickoff!

CRF4Dan

Richmond Region Football Writer
Staff
Dec 17, 2012
Mechanicsville, VA
Be sure to follow me on twitter at @CRF4Dan as I release a new fact everyday as we countdown to the start of the 2019 campaign... This is what you have missed thus far this week...

#57 Over the last 3 seasons in the Richmond Region Highland Springs and Manchester are 28-2 in the regular season, both reside in Class 5. They are surpassed however by Dinwiddie in Class 4 who is 29-1!

#56 Varina is the only program in the state and region to have two defending state championship teams on their schedule in Highland Springs & Manchester. If you include Lake Taylor who finished runner-up in Class 4, they have 3 teams who played for a state title last year on their schedule.

Reactions: VolNation85
Be sure to follow me on twitter at @CRF4Dan as I release a new fact everyday as we countdown to the start of the 2019 campaign... This is what you have missed thus far this week...

#57 Over the last 3 seasons in the Richmond Region Highland Springs and Manchester are 28-2 in the regular season, both reside in Class 5. They are surpassed however by Dinwiddie in Class 4 who is 29-1!

#56 Varina is the only program in the state and region to have two defending state championship teams on their schedule in Highland Springs & Manchester. If you include Lake Taylor who finished runner-up in Class 4, they have 3 teams who played for a state title last year on their schedule.
Just, WOW! (on both factoids)

Reactions: VolNation85
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT