ADVERTISEMENT

Culpgrad

OCBoy

VaPreps All Region
Nov 12, 2001
What were you talking about on the other thread when you mentioned the status of Justin Pollard?

He went out with an injury in the Brentsville game. Heard from an EV fan that it's a ligament strain and he'll miss the last 3 games. Losing top-flight athletes like Orange and Pollard would spell doom for many teams. EV should be able to get through these last 3 games I would think. Offensively they have other weapons and should be fine. Pollard's absence in the defensive backfield is big. Not sure if Liberty has enough passing game to present an issue or not....I'm guessing not.

He went out with an injury in the Brentsville game. Heard from an EV fan that it's a ligament strain and he'll miss the last 3 games. Losing top-flight athletes like Orange and Pollard would spell doom for many teams. EV should be able to get through these last 3 games I would think. Offensively they have other weapons and should be fine. Pollard's absence in the defensive backfield is big. Not sure if Liberty has enough passing game to present an issue or not....I'm guessing not.
That's huge! Definitely doesn't look good because if a team turns out to play like brentsville EV is in trouble. Libertys Qb glass is back from injury as well

I don't know....Liberty wasn't playing well earlier when that QB was in. I don't think it will be an issue....enough talent in the pipeline to handle the 3 remaining. If it was playoff time I would be worried.

Reactions: OCBoy
Heard that 3 games would be the worse case situation. Would not be surprise if he is back next week on limited snaps. Did you see the play that this happened last Friday?

Heard that 3 games would be the worse case situation. Would not be surprise if he is back next week on limited snaps. Did you see the play that this happened last Friday?
No I didn't....that concession stand at BDHS blows. I think it took me 15-min to get a drink. Assuming it happened when I was over there. Did you see it?

No I didn't....that concession stand at BDHS blows. I think it took me 15-min to get a drink. Assuming it happened when I was over there. Did you see it?
I would leave him out for all 3-games. This Liberty game is probably the toughest of the 3. Don't want to through shade but they shouldn't have any problem with Liberty either. I would think EV can put enough pressure on the QB to cause him problems.

I would leave him out for all 3-games. This Liberty game is probably the toughest of the 3. Don't want to through shade but they shouldn't have any problem with Liberty either. I would think EV can put enough pressure on the QB to cause him problems.
I did not make the trip last week so i did not see it. I agree the defense should hold Liberty to minimal points. I am planning on going to liberty this week... if you are coming maybe we meet up for a little bit.

Could be....may stay and watch the Blue Devils. Possible they could get a win vs Manassas Park....you know victories are hard to come by. Gotta see 'em when you can.

Reactions: Cpep_greatest
haha i understand that. Where did you hear about pollard? All of it seemed to be under the radar about what the injury really is and the time table.

I'm an 'ole gray beard...know a lot of Culpeper/EV people. 86 is closer to my age than the year I graduated (ha). You know it's hard to keep any gossip under wraps in Culpeper. There were some people talking about he was hurt in the stands...you know some loud-mouths that aren't related to him but...you know.

Reactions: Cpep_greatest
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT