ADVERTISEMENT

Deuce 2 humble

LOL

48-36 Tunstall Trojans over GW.
Great win by Tunstall! Wasn't at the game, wish I could have been. Appreciate the shout out all over these boards. I said earlier I was done talking on the internet...but alas...

"I don't know where Deuce is from, but us from Danville we don't do all that talking over here"

Roger that.

Great win by Tunstall! Wasn't at the game, wish I could have been. Appreciate the shout out all over these boards. I said earlier I was done talking on the internet...but alas...

"I don't know where Deuce is from, but us from Danville we don't do all that talking over here"

Roger that.
Looked for you at the Shootout and you wasn’t there. I hope all is well with you bro. I ain’t right all the time but I don’t stamp it unless it’s legit. Hope to see you soon.

70-49 Eagles. DOMINANT WIN! Looking like a fluke loss back in Dry Fork. Long live Coach Parker and long live GW's dominance over its little brother. Maybe next year they'll have the courage to see us on the field.
GW was the better team tonight but GW is also supposed to beat Tunstall. GW lost to Tunstall, Bassett and 2A James River x2 this year. This was GW’s best win all year.

• Haha
Reactions: GWEagle1999
GW started slow since the bulk of the team played football. Chance GW gets Halifax in the first round of regionals.

GW was the better team tonight but GW is also supposed to beat Tunstall. GW lost to Tunstall, Bassett and 2A James River x2 this year. This was GW’s best win all year.
I need to pull up quite a few things here. This game was a blow out and it is very quiet...I'm going to need that same energy now. This whole thread begins with me being shout out and humbled by a 12 point win.

I don't even have to say I told you so. My initial post was that GW would win the Piedmont. They did.

Again, I'm getting my lick back. Don't ever second guess me or GW. I see it's very quiet...AGAIN. Someone explain this loss this time.

You said GW wouldn't win the Piedmont. They did. You said Tunstall would...they did not. Gave me all kinds of crap for it too just for the prediction.

I'm still waiting for that energy that was at the beginning now.

I don’t remember saying that at all. I’m positive I said they’d be okay in the district and may win and game or two in regions but they wouldn’t be a factor in the state. Good try though.

You should talk to your GW boys, Coach . Beat Tunstall for the meaningless district title game and took pics in the locker room like they won the NBA Final
Let Tunstall win that "meaningless" game...see what the reaction would have been all over these boards. All that trash talk this season, the KIDS celebrated like they wanted. Proud of them winning. Let the roles had been reversed... Tunstall faithful wouldn't have dared to be silent.

Will Tunstall's season be over the 22nd just like GW's will the next game? This is the semifinals for the G.

Last edited:
Both teams' seasons ended as GW lost to the eventual Region 4D champion Western Albemarle 48-40 and Tunstall were edged by Abingdon 56-55.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT