ADVERTISEMENT

Devils

Snookasuperstar

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Aug 19, 2012
Just curious but two questions: How did you guys fall behind so much and what led to your comeback?

Penalties aided some drives early. 2 turnovers, blocked punt for td, and we're down 27-7. Could have folded the tent right there.

Penalties aided some drives early. 2 turnovers, blocked punt for td, and we're down 27-7. Could have folded the tent right there.
Yeah, but thats why I enjoy watching you guys play and I am probably one of the few on this side of the state pulling for you guys. I like your style, enthusiasm, and that your kids DON'T quit. That is a reflection of leadership.

Reactions: DEVILSLB99
Yeah, but thats why I enjoy watching you guys play and I am probably one of the few on this side of the state pulling for you guys. I like your style, enthusiasm, and that your kids DON'T quit. That is a reflection of leadership.

Appreciate it..We had a lot working against us and it was almost entirely self inflicted. Not tao take anything away from KF they came to win, but we shot ourselves in the foot repeatedly. Our QB had to make the plays and he did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT