ADVERTISEMENT

Did King William Join Region B? Another Big Game

Oct 13, 2019
Another Class 2 top 10 matchup as King William makes yet another trip to the Shenandoah Valley in Clarke County. Who wins this one?

There are some great early matchups this week like last week. Radford vs Giles, Graham vs Galax, Appo vs Rustburg. Rustburg beat Appo last year. Riverheads travels all the way to Tazewell and might be interesting. I saw where King William also hosts Central Woodstock in a few weeks. They are playing a lot of Region B teams this year and playing some good ones

There are some great early matchups this week like last week. Radford vs Giles, Graham vs Galax, Appo vs Rustburg. Rustburg beat Appo last year. Riverheads travels all the way to Tazewell and might be interesting. I saw where King William also hosts Central Woodstock in a few weeks. They are playing a lot of Region B teams this year and playing some good ones
King Williams schedule is pretty tough. SD, Clarke, CW, and Strausburg as well as 3 4A schools, Hanover, Mechanicsville, and Caroline, then 3A colonial heights. Then they finish with 2 district games against 1A schools West Point and King and Queen. I’m blown away by the strength of schedule, every team they play will be a playoff caliber team. Should make for a really exciting year and for some good football.

Do you know if the visitor bleachers will be open this week? Trying to figure out where to place the train horn if we all have to sit on the home side is a challenge…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT