ADVERTISEMENT

Dinwiddie class act.

Dinwiddie players and coaches are winners. I know you are hurting. I told my wife Navy that If Salem loses they are winners . You have an awesome community.
Great game!!! Yes, it was a long ride back to Maryland but I am very proud of our team. We will try to make the game against Salem next year. Does anyone know if it will be in Dinwiddie or Salem?

The game is at Salem next year and then Dinwiddie the following season.

Hats off to both teams - sounds like a great game. Two of the best programs in the state at any level. Have to be impressed with what Salem does and how they do it - they are a machine. Nothing but respect for both of these teams on my end. Salem fans - you pour a lot into your team and its always nice to cap the season off with the ultimate prize.

A lot of us on here do some back and forth throughout the year - but at the end of the day I know we all have a tremendous amount of respect for the players, coaches, and every single person that contributes to making high school football one of the best things our society has to offer. We don't all have to agree on everything - but I think we all agree that whether your team was 0-10 or state champs - we appreciate your contributions to making America's greatest past time so great!

Awesome season and I can't wait for next season!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT