ADVERTISEMENT

Dinwiddie! One to watch.......JT TYREE

Nov 12, 2013
Dinwiddie,Va
This kid is an absolute beast! Got hurt early on last season. Kid is a freight train that can run through or around you! Not only a great football player but one of the most respectable young men I have ever taught! Yes sir No sir......great kid! #9 will be making some noise! Uh Oh it's almost time for them COUNTRY BOYS!!!! I see a lot of points on the horizon this year! Lots and lots of weapons! Peetey Pope will have lots of help to make him feel comfortable taking over for Witt. Going to be a fun one boys! Oh yea we have a OSU commit too!

I spoke too soon in the Pope thread before I saw this one. To use an old quote we can't stop you we can only hope to contain you! Lol.... Nice to have you back bossman. Your Cavaliers going to make any noise this year?

Tyree is a special talent and losing him hurt us tremendously on defense last season. We struggled stopping the inside run after his departure. With Tyree out of the lineup it allowed double teaming Pope at the point of attack much easier. With an experienced Bracey, Pope and Tyree in there together we will surely improve our run defense.

Last edited:
Remember the name Omar Tyson. You will hear a lot about him this year. 6'1" 210+ of chiseled steel. Scary smart. Eyes that stare at you in a manner that makes your blood run cold. (But off the field, he is thorough gentleman). Explosive on impact. A player that has to be accounted for on every play.

Todd Anspach is a name you will not hear very often, but should. Kickers are seldom talked about unless they are making long field goals on a regular basis. Todd is certainly capable of long, clutch field goals, but his notoriety will come from his kickoffs. His KO's will consistently be for touch backs. He also has demonstrated the ability to consistently place his kicks anywhere on the field that the play calls for. I will be shocked if he is not a strong candidate for All State.

And watch for Jasiah Williams. Already a team leader as a sophomore. This young man will be mentioned in every game writeup this season. Destined for greatness on and off the field.

Welcome back Wahoogen.

Reactions: freeatlast2013
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT