ADVERTISEMENT

District match

May 6, 2004
Today is the LPD's second district tournament at Scott County Park. I'll be sure to inform you all of the results from the tournament.

Gate City smoked everyone in the District match at Scott County park on Tuesday. We've got a big dog in the race for the state championship this year. Galax and Radford just better be watching out!

I guess you could say that winning by 17 is a pretty big victory. Even though only one guy shot good. We shot 157 and had to take our 6th seeds score. I guess we'll see you all at the state tournament.

First of all, our match was only 9 holes. And if your team won by over 100 that's not really saying much. What was your team score anyway? I guess the other teams shot over 400 as a team. That's pretty sad if that's all the competition that you all have. I'm glad we actually have some good golfers in our district. I was just wondering anyways, since you're making fun of our school, how many state titles did your school win last year? We only won 9! Now what do you have to say about our school?

Hey, if my school had of just moved down from AA to A then im sure we would have won a bunch of state titles too. I think you're pretty retarded for talking trash to a team thats already beat you. And we even played way below average that day at fincastle.

Yea so go suck on it and if your scores are 161 or whatever yall shot i would have to say we got u beat because we have to play like crap to shoot that. In my opinion all gate city is a team full of fags that i don't wanna play with because im afraid they might wanna touch me.

You all must be really really retarted to think that we played good at fincastle. Not a single one of our guys shot under 80. None of us played good that day. And for the guy who called Gate City fags....wait till the state tourney, when we kick ur ass and we'll see who is fag!! All you are is talk, you got nothing to back it up with.

I think we have a couple matches at Tazewell Country Club. Does Galax or little gay dukie have any more matches at Tazewell? Just wondering when I'll get a chance to kick your *profanity*.

P.S. We've been a single A school for 3 years now.

Ok your calling me retarded and u can't even spell it right. ITS RETARDED and you can say everything you want to because and i bet gate city didn't shoot a 303 this year have they. All yall do is give each other warm hands when its cold outside/

I have news for you pal, we didnt play that great at fincastle either. We only placed one golfer in the 70s and that was one of his worst rounds all year. We took 3 in the 80s so thats not so hot. So talk trash all you want, the only advantage you have on us come state is that you all see the course more than us. I have more good news for you, Region C will be bringing another big contender yall will have to deal with, and thats James River. James River and Galax are capable of beating you on any given day. Stop talking trash and start letting your scores do the talking if you're so good.

Giles Radford and Floyd(three Rivers best district in A golf) are all contenders also out of region c but how could u not expect Galax 2 win after all most of there players would prolly go to state as individuals if there team wasnt so good.

Well these gate city punks obviously dont know how for real galax really is. James River is capable of putting up a great round as well. This is just my opnion so dont take it personally but i just dont see a contender out of giles radford or floyd, radford is the best of the 3 but they have to be playing darn good golf to break 320. Floyd is not too bad but i dont think they are good enough to make it out. Giles, losing hampton hurt them so i dont know how they are.

Everyone putting down Gate City doesn't understand what our team has got. We will bring our game, everyone else bring there's too. It will be a really competitive year for the state title.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT