ADVERTISEMENT

Double Bonus In Page County Tonight

longtimerhsfan

VaPreps All Region
Dec 12, 2006
While watching the 11:00 news reports, I saw that Page County beat Luray 37-28 to nail down a playoff berth. I believe it was their first win over the Dogs in several years, so perhaps Gtown or someone else can provide more details.

But perhaps even more exciting for Panther fans today was the news that T R Williams came home from a 54-day hospital stay and hopes to resume his pitching career soon. Looked like they were having a parade or something for him and he participated in the coin toss at the football game.

Thanks guys. I remember the story now. I’m so glad to hear that he is recovering. I pray that he has a full recovery, and can live a normal life again.

I only announced the first game this season. I have enough to do with cross country and just life in general that I only help out in an emergency. So no details on the game for me. Believe it was the first time in 16 years they said since Page beat Luray in football.

Yes, the huge news was TR coming home! Kid has been through a lot, losing his junior year to Covid and now his senior year to this. But he’s a fighter for sure! #9sTRong

Reactions: Bama1985
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT