ADVERTISEMENT

Duke9172

Aug 10, 2011
Duke I have to apologize to you about the Pick'em GOTW, I read your pick of Grayson v Giles and then read KWHS post about the Essex game and for some reason in my mind switched the 2 games, I am 100% sorry about that. I will let G Master make the final decision about how to score it. I just wanted to let you know that I am sorry 100% my fault.

Reactions: pizzzzza
Duke I have to apologize to you about the Pick'em GOTW, I read your pick of Grayson v Giles and then read KWHS post about the Essex game and for some reason in my mind switched the 2 games, I am 100% sorry about that. I will let G Master make the final decision about how to score it. I just wanted to let you know that I am sorry 100% my fault.
No worries at all!

Reactions: RobberBrown
Humbleness and getting things right go a long ways in my book.

Well said my friend...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT