ADVERTISEMENT

East Champ v Beach Champ

EPJr

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Sep 27, 2002
261562297_1568774183481609_5618370086904704171_n.jpg

I love the way the VHSL made certain a Tidewater team would be in the final. Preventing another North/Central title showdown again.
But.... I think the winner of the SB/HS game will win the title, no matter where it's held!

Did this come from a Maury coach? If so, I'd be yanking his a$$ off the field if I were head coach. Just not a way that a coach who is representing a school and student athletes acts on social media.
Just to let you know 757 these teams and coaches talk they mess mainly because they all friends personally so trust there's hate or anything in their smack talk in the 757

That "coach" is always running his mouth! Ignorant.

I don't care where you're from, that "fake thug" comment is not a "buddy buddy" thing to say. Whether he's right or not, that's a lot of animosity in one tweet.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolNation85
Yeah not sure what that even means. Would it be better to be a “real thug”? Sending the wrong message IMO. I hate immature “coaches”.

It doesn't matter if they are friends calling somebody a fake thug is leaning towards violence. That is the wrong kind of message to be sending, as a LEADER, to kids! Period! If this is a coach,, I wouldn't be surprised if the school principle yanks him and issues a punishment.

Reactions: WP02alum
That "coach" is always running his mouth! Ignorant.

I don't care where you're from, that "fake thug" comment is not a "buddy buddy" thing to say. Whether he's right or not, that's a lot of animosity in one tweet.
Yep, he's a mess.. As HSHS knows, Maury tries to put on quite the show. Not the typical character of our 757 Coaches.

Reactions: LionNation540
2:25 left in 1Q: Green Run 7, Maury 0.
Stallions get on the board with a five-yard touchdown run by Tayon Holloway

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT