ADVERTISEMENT

Eastern Montgomery 44 Parry Mccluer 42 nm

He played about 2 minutes, got sick with a migraine and couldn’t go. Even at that the Blues had a chance at the end and a turnover killed that chance. And you are correct it was a good win for the Mustangs. Rematch is Wednesday 6 pm in BV

Last edited:
He played about 2 minutes, got sick with a migraine and couldn’t go. Even at that the Blues had a chance at the end and a turnover killed that chance. And you are correct it was a good win for the Mustangs. Rematch is Wednesday 6 pm in BV
Mike, How does the big guy look for tonight. Hope migraine is gone and he feels good.

He is my son and he actually had another today and didn’t know if he could play again tonight. He was able to get medicine in him and he was able to play. Had 1st 8 points of the game 2 threes and inside bucket. PM is up 42-6 at the half.

He is my son and he actually had another today and didn’t know if he could play again tonight. He was able to get medicine in him and he was able to play. Had 1st 8 points of the game 2 threes and inside bucket. PM is up 42-6 at the half.
I suffer from chronic migraines, so I definitely can relate. It's not very fun and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Reactions: Mike777VSP
Migraines suck....glad to hear he’s better

Reactions: Mike777VSP
My kid had them really bad until he had his adenoids removed....might be worth it to check with and ENT if u haven’t already
No I've never had them removed or checked into it. I take preventive medication every day and I have meds to take when I feel one coming on and they really don't help

Migraines suck....glad to hear he’s better
Thanks Rob! And I will ask his PCP about that. Normally gets one every 3/4 months, this has gotten him down physically. Takes about 3 days to recover. Never had one and pray I never get one!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT