ADVERTISEMENT

EC Glass/Brookville

lyhsports

VaPreps Honorable Mention
May 17, 2017
Lynchburg, Va
Hilltoppers up 28-0 at the half. Warren Horsley is locking down the best player in the Seminole! He has 2 interceptions.

Kendrick is showing that he is a top QB in the Seminole. He has completed all but 1 pass and has made several completions. One more half to go!

Hilltoppers up 28-0 at the half. Warren Horsley is locking down the best player in the Seminole! He has 2 interceptions.

Kendrick is showing that he is a top QB in the Seminole. He has completed all but 1 pass and has made several completions. One more half to go!
Easy on the “best player in the Seminole” noise

Final: 35-0. Glass with their first win over Brookville since 2004. First win over Brookville since joining the Seminole.

I had a feeling that Glass would beat Brookville but not a shut out. Woody is a great coach and has turned Glass program around.

Reactions: mike salem
Tremendous effort. Establishing a strong culture and rebounding from heartbreaking loss to Heritage. Impressive for young men to regroup and focus their energies to put the game behind and execute. JF/Glass game will be a classic. First to 40 wins!

Reactions: lyhsports and wikki
Tremendous effort. Establishing a strong culture and rebounding from heartbreaking loss to Heritage. Impressive for young men to regroup and focus their energies to put the game behind and execute. JF/Glass game will be a classic. First to 40 wins!

Glass/JF will be epic, but Glass won’t look ahead. Gotta get ready for Rustburg. Game of the week next week will be back at City Stadium. Brookville And Heritage.

I get you. Cupit deservingly gets some love too!

No doubt Cupid is putting together a resume, and deserves respect; but, Mr. LYHS, don't lay down to jfcav1's annointment of Cupid being the POY already in week 5. All Teams still have the seminole "meat and potatoes" on their schedule. As far as the Seminole POY is concerned...Who are the candidates??? - Fat Lady don't sing till November. Still too early to discus the topic....

Reactions: lyhsports
No doubt Cupid is putting together a resume, and deserves respect; but, Mr. LYHS, don't lay down to jfcav1's annointment of Cupid being the POY already in week 5. All Teams still have the seminole "meat and potatoes" on their schedule. As far as the Seminole POY is concerned...Who are the candidates??? - Fat Lady don't sing till November. Still too early to discus the topic....

Oh yeah. I agree with you man, but he should at least be in the conversation at this point. JF still has to play Heritage Brookville and Glass.

Reactions: VolNation85
I think at this point it would probably be Cupit just based strictly on stats but like you said, still a lot of football to be played.

Blake form HHS, Glaize and Mann from Bville, Kendrick and Foster from Glass all could have a shot at OPOY...depending how the rest of their seasons go.

I never said he was POY. Find where I said that.

Yet you’re still asking about the topic

I will admit that I did not see this one coming. Wow

Yet you’re still asking about the topic
Just answer the question dog. Quit scrutinizing the post. No surprise...We already know your answer. Nobody doubts Cupid and I agree after game 5. Its bad luck to put the cart before the horse, hence the statement, “still to early.” Dont be a bully and possessive and call folks out. Be analytical. You have plenty of facts to state why Cupid is the poy. What are his stats and why should he be. No malice intended.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT