ADVERTISEMENT

EV has found it’s coach

OCBoy

VaPreps All Region
Nov 12, 2001
Kettle Runs offensive coordinator Brian Lowery will assume the role of head coach. This was an interesting hire.

Emmitt the fixit man, I would actually say otherwise you check the coaching stipends for coaches. I'd be willing to bet that Culpeper ranks in the top of paying the coaching stipends. Culpeper also offers their football coach a 12 month contract, I do not know to many school systems that offer this. They also offer additional monies with a off season weightroom stipend which gets an additional coaching stipend, so I would think coaches are pretty well compensating. Granted all coaches need more money as the amount of time they put in will never equal the money (If they are worth their salt)

Reactions: OCBoy
Emmitt the fixit man, I would actually say otherwise you check the coaching stipends for coaches. I'd be willing to bet that Culpeper ranks in the top of paying the coaching stipends. Culpeper also offers their football coach a 12 month contract, I do not know to many school systems that offer this. They also offer additional monies with a off season weightroom stipend which gets an additional coaching stipend, so I would think coaches are pretty well compensating. Granted all coaches need more money as the amount of time they put in will never equal the money (If they are worth their salt)
I agree the coach stipends are fine. I mean when you have established coaches you should do more to try and keep them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT