ADVERTISEMENT

EV @ Lafayette updates anyone?

How can I say this diplomatically. Based on todays performance thus far I think both teams will have trouble moving the ball on Dinwiddie. Defensively, they dont have the athletes to match up with our skill players. The second half could tell me something different. Will not assume anything, but if we play well we should do very well against either team.

This one might kill Hat. Blown block in the back call right in front of him. Kid waves for a fair catch then runs. Fumble waived down by contact. All that in a few minutes. This has been interesting. The ref crew looks lost out there right now.

Reactions: washwell and OCBoy
Looks like both teams are in slow motion....no speed on the field from either team

Lafayette started slowly as usual and picked up in 2nd half. Some plays were there for EV but they missed a few also. Nice passing attack by EV. Lafayette defense did well. On to Dinwiddie- every will say we will lose big- no problem!

Lafayette started slowly as usual and picked up in 2nd half. Some plays were there for EV but they missed a few also. Nice passing attack by EV. Lafayette defense did well. On to Dinwiddie- every will say we will lose big- no problem!
Good win Lafayette!! Where was the Lafayette fans or band? EV definitely brought more fans

No clue where the band was! Thanksgiving in Williamsburg people head out of town . Decent crowd, I was there as usual for the last 19 years, what more do they need!

No clue where the band was! Thanksgiving in Williamsburg people head out of town . Decent crowd, I was there as usual for the last 19 years, what more do they need!
Just didn't expect EV to have more that's all. If that's a normal home crowd for Lafayette I apologize

No, the crowd Is usually much bigger , especially the student section that was far smaller than normal. Holiday defections!

Reactions: OCBoy
How well does lafayette travel? Hopefully they will show up big next week. I know dinwiddies fans are gonna turn out big
EV out numbered them so maybe they will show more interest plus it's not thanksgiving weekend

EV out numbered them so maybe they will show more interest plus it's not thanksgiving weekend

Lafayette, I will call you with an explaination of my absence to you, tomorrow. Nothing sinister here, just me being a dumb ass. Congratulations. A great victory for you. I look forward to this Saturday.

Well, I will be at Dinwiddie with my Russian believers cross in tow hoping for the best next Saturday !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT