ADVERTISEMENT

Final Score Posting.

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
Our most important forum member is going to be unavailable to contribute his post of final scores for the remainder of the season on the Scoreboard thread. (He is fine, just personal business).

I ask that we all try to add scores as we learn about them each week. And like Pizzzzza always does, keep the comments on that particular thread short and sweet so it doesn’t get cluttered and difficult to read.

We thank you Pizzzza for all that you do and have done over the years, and we eagerly await your return. Thank you sir.

As a follow up, Matt always post a consolidated list of scores later in the weekend as they become available to him from the AP and other sources. But, if you are like me, you want to know how a game ended about 10 seconds after it’s over.

If anyone has found a source that is better than Scorestream and Maxpreps for live scores and results, please share it with us. Those two do the best they can do I guess, but there is a lot of room for improvement.

If anyone has found a source that is better than Scorestream and Maxpreps for live scores and results, please share it with us. Those two do the best they can do I guess, but there is a lot of room for improvement.
I don't know if this site is better, or how fast it updates, but it does seem to have accurate information.

After you click on the link for that week's scores you have to scroll down on the next page and select another link to get to the actual scores. You can search by classification, too.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT