ADVERTISEMENT

FINAL SCORES (Friday Sept 8)

Thanks. I have not figured out how to use Twitter yet. I have an account, but I not very proficient with it.

Thanks. I have not figured out how to use Twitter yet. I have an account, but I not very proficient with it.

I highly recommend it - it's very fast and most of the time is efficient and up-to-the-minute on most of the games being played - some are harder to track down than others.

I highly recommend it - it's very fast and most of the time is efficient and up-to-the-minute on most of the games being played - some are harder to track down than others.
And here I had a vision of you sequestered down in a damp basement, surrounded by banks of servers, with something on the order of 15 monitors casting an eerie green glow. With a week's worth of beard, and half eaten Chinese take-out everywhere!

Now I see that you are sitting in your easy chair, with an iPhone in one hand and a bourbon and coke in the other.

All kidding aside, we all look to you each week for the best comprehensive compilation of scores anywhere. Thank you sir. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

And here I had a vision of you sequestered down in a damp basement, surrounded by banks of servers, with something on the order of 15 monitors casting an eerie green glow. With a week's worth of beard, and half eaten Chinese take-out everywhere!

Now I see that you are sitting in your easy chair, with an iPhone in one hand and a bourbon and coke in the other.

All kidding aside, we all look to you each week for the best comprehensive compilation of scores anywhere. Thank you sir. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

And on top of that I'm usually at work too! LOL

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT