ADVERTISEMENT

Fleming 91 Hidden Valley 0

Fleming came out of the gate with a 28-0 lead not deep into first quarter and WF had run ONE, that's right ONE, offensive play. The other 3 were a kick off return and 2 pick sixes.
OK that's 21 pts...how did they score the other 70???? I know w.f. is a good team but not 90 pts. Good. They say when anything is failing you start at the top to find the problem. I'm thinking somebody might not have a job monday

• Haha
Reactions: Kilroy25
OK that's 21 pts...how did they score the other 70???? I know w.f. is a good team but not 90 pts. Good. They say when anything is failing you start at the top to find the problem. I'm thinking somebody might not have a job monday
A kick return, two pick6s, and an offensive TD is 28. Nobody is getting fired Monday.

I just read the Hidden Valley preview. That makes the 90 point beating look even worse. A long term veteran coach and 12 returning starters, and you give up 90 points? Either Fleming is an extremely talented and deep team, or HV needs a little help.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoKnowsSports
A kick return, two pick6s, and an offensive TD is 28. Nobody is getting fired Monday.
After byrd hangs 60 on them... I'm certain the mommy's and daddys who run that circus will have his job

I'm not talking 45 to 0... it was 90..... r u fu..... kidding me... stevie wonder and ray Charles could have held them to 65
Do u know the crap they r going to listen to in school...I was at cave spring kroger today 4 parent's pissed... fire the coach.... I'm sick of this bull....,,!!!! We have been a school over 20 years and have never beat salem... 2 hall of fame coaches leave who have won 6 state titles.... who is running the assuly.um.... mommy and daddy

Wishing former Salem QB Nick Leftwich great luck in his second year with the Colonels!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT