ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin 68 Sussex 32

Got to watch the game on the nfhs app. #15 for sussex deliberately tackled Kaiden Bailey #3 for Franklin, out the air on an alley oop attempt in the fourth qtr.He ended with a hurt forearm and busted chin.Flagrant foul was called but he shouldve been ejected and suspended a game.His teammates was the giving the “not in my house” celebrations to let you know it the intent.Very dirty play

Got to watch the game on the nfhs app. #15 for sussex deliberately tackled Kaiden Bailey #3 for Franklin, out the air on an alley oop attempt in the fourth qtr.He ended with a hurt forearm and busted chin.Flagrant foul was called but he shouldve been ejected and suspended a game.His teammates was the giving the “not in my house” celebrations to let you know it the intent.Very dirty play

Saw it on the app as well. My question is up 30+, why are your all-district guard and the rest of the starters STILL in the game with 3 minutes left especially with how "dirty" things have been between the two in the past? I was not at the game but I was at the football game the last two years. A huge fight last year (initiated by Franklin when they were losing pretty bad, not sure of the score) and this year when things started to get out of hand Sussex took all their starters out early in the 3rd quarter up 30something to 0 when a Sussex player had a peel-back block and Franklin players were saying they "were going to get their get back". Can't have your cake and eat it too

Last edited:
Saw it on the app as well. My question is up 30+, why are your all-district guard and the rest of the starters STILL in the game with 3 minutes left especially with how "dirty" things have been between the two in the past? I was not at the game but I was at the football game the last two years. A huge fight last year (initiated by Franklin when they were losing pretty bad, not sure of the score) and this year when things started to get out of hand Sussex took all their starters out early in the 3rd quarter up 30something to 0 when a Sussex player had a peel-back block and Franklin players were saying they "were going to get their get back". Can't have your cake and eat it too
Wow. You got it my guy

• Haha
Reactions: OHandEIGHTwhatNOW?
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT